THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME?
Our agents experience and professionalism coupled with access to the latest marketing tools available allow us to get the results you are looking for.
Our Services Include:
- High-end professional photography of your property
- Video tour documentary of your home
- Professionally designed digital full color brochure/flyer
- Your property listed in top real estate websites with worldwide distribution
- Full report on overall activity
- Outstanding service 7 days a week
- Property listed in MLS with direct exposure to over 100,000 Realtors locally and nationwide
STEPS OF SELLING YOUR HOME?
Hire a REALTOR ®
Studies show that home sellers who use a REALTOR® to represent them generally get a better price than those who sell their home themselves. REALTORS® can help get your home sold at the best price in the right timeframe. Equally as important, REALTORS® add objectivity to an inherently emotional transaction: the sale of your home.
To locate a RESF Sales Associate, visit our Agent Directory Here
BEFORE YOUR HOME IS LISTED
It’s important to have your home in good showing condition before buyers start going through it.
Here are some steps to take:
- Touch up interior and exterior paint as needed
- Install new carpeting and flooring if it appears worn or dated
- Make sure the front of the house is clean – curb appeal will create a favorable first impression
- Trim bushes and plants as needed, and make sure the lawn is kept mowed
- Keep the interior clean, odor-free. And no clutter
- Minimize personal items such as family photos. You want buyers to see themselves living in the home
- Consider putting excess furniture and belongings in storage – Now’s the time to clean out the garage and basement and sell, give away or throw away items you don’t need anymore
- Consider having a pre-listing inspection performed – Buyers will be hiring professional inspectors; here’s your chance to address problems in advance
DURING YOUR HOME LISTING PERIOD
- When potential buyers visit your home, either be absent or try and stay out of their way during the showing
- Have fresh flowers in the entryway – helps provide a friendly introduction into your home
- If offers are made that don’t match your hoped-for price, don’t reject them immediately, ask for your agent’s advice on a counter offer
- Consider dropping the price if several months go by with few or no offers – But if you and your agent have priced your home properly from the start, this shouldn’t be necessary
- Don’t get discouraged! In a buyer’s market homes take longer to sell than during boom times – Your home will sell even tually; it’s a matter of your RESF agent finding the right buyer for you!