Born in Hong Kong, but raised in Boston, Joe made a permanent home here in Miami. Though now a Floridian, he will tell you, that he will always a remain a die-hard Boston sports fan.
Joe brings a very diversified, professional background, that ranges from Investment Banking to Property Management to Hospitality Management. Over the past few years, Joe has helped more than a few hundred families, find new homes.
When trying to find a family a new home, he always follows the same principles:
1. Always listen to your clients and understand their needs.
2. Always keep your clients informed every step of the way. No one likes to be kept in the dark.
3. Always be honest with your client, even if its not the quite the answer they were hoping for.
4. Always see things through from beginning to the end.
5. Always be punctual. Time is very valuable to us all, so make the most of your clients time.
5. Always remember that you are trying to find a family a home and not a a pair of shoes or a watch. This family will live there for at least a year in a rental, to as long as a life time, in a purchased home.
So, let me start working for you today!