There’s a lot more to selling property than what you’ve learned in Real Estate school, which is why RESF recommends our first-time Agents (Newbies) hire a Mentor in order to start “faster” on the right track.
RESF Mentors are equipped + excited to get you started in your new Real Estate career!
Our team of experienced Mentors has been practicing real estate at RESF for a minimum of three years, some have over a decade of experience and others started their real estate careers as newbies themselves… No matter their years of experience, the one thing they all have in common is their passion for helping others and their commitment to the industry of real estate.
The Mentor you choose to work with as a Newbie at RESF will:
- Supervise all your Real Estate Activity.
- Provide Structured and Dedicated Training, Coaching + Accountability.
- Be Available to Review your Contracts and Answer Questions.
- Provide Opportunities for You to Shadow.
- Be in Attendance at all Events in Transaction Until You’re Comfortable on Your Own: Showings, OpenHouses, Buyer/Seller Presentations, Inspections, Closings, etc.
- Teach You How to Use RESF Marketing Collateral, Company Systems and Tech Platforms, to Grow + Run Your Business Efficiently.
Your Mentor is going to share their personal tips, habits, and best practices for developing a healthy life, work and balance as you create the career of your dreams!